cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request assistance, on Intel 730 SSD, currently AT RISK - detected "Smart Event" warranty thru 12/2019, Support App/iOS ERROR that reads: There was an error requesting support for this product. Could someone please help me submit my support request?

MGarc31
New Contributor

imageimageimageimage

10 REPLIES 10

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello MGarc31, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

MGarc31
New Contributor

MGarc31
New Contributor

Thank you Josh. I’ve attached the files as per instructed.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello MGarc31, Thank you for your reply and the information provided. You are going to receive an email shortly from our advance technical support department in order to further assist you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

MGarc31
New Contributor

Josh,

I replied to your email last night via email. Should I post the Proof of Purchase here? I’m unsure if you received my response.

Kind regards,

Marco F Garcia