cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD Toolbox + Diskeeper 2012

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Apparently, there's an issue with Diskeeper 2012's IntelliWrite causing the toolbox to think Intel SSDs are in RAID.

-Hardly, felt it right to directly contact CS. So, posted it here...should pertain to SSDs...it is the software for them after all.

-Have informed Diskeeper's peeps

Toolbox: 3.0.3

7 REPLIES 7

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi illutian,

Please respond to the private message I sent you so we can get this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Alex Klein

Social Media Manager

Condusiv Technologies (Formerly Diskeeper Corp)

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

PM sent with link to the topic on Condusiv's site.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi illutian,

Thanks for your response. I will include some of the information that was posted on our forum in response to your question for the benefit of others reading this forum:

"As far as I know we have not tested DK 12 with Intel SSD Toolbox. We will be testing it and it will be inserted somewhere in our current testing schedule.

I don't know why the Intel SSD Toolbox returns a message about not supporting RAID. This seems to be a problem with the Toolbox, at least to the extent that it provides an incorrect error message. As such, this issue needs to be directed to Intel Tech Support.

Our product does not do anything that would make an SSD into RAID or pretend to be RAID. It is possible that it somehow interferes with it and the Intel product gets confused. While the error occurs when Diskeeper is running IntelliWrite, the error is occurring in the Intel Toolbox software."

Have you heard back from Intel technical support regarding this? I'm definitely interested in any update you can provide to ensure your issue is getting addressed.

Thanks,

Alex Klein

Social Media Manager

Condusiv Technologies (Formerly Diskeeper Corp)

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Isn't this forum Intel Tech Support?