cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD Toolbox v1.3 simply does not work

CLall
New Contributor II

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate64bit for over a year.

The drive is an SSDA2M160G2GC ATA device

The Sata controller is an AHCI Controller Intel Version 9.6.0.1014

Everything was working fine with SSD Toolbox V1.2

Now when I run the SSD Tool box, it starts up, gives the warning about only 1GB of disc space will be left free. I say run, it shows the 0 percent for about 5 seconds and then goes away.

The program leaves about 9 hidden files called --=={Intel_Trim_RAID_0}==--.bin

--=={Intel_Trim_RAID_1}==--.bin

etc...

I have tried to find a copy of the old v1.2 but I can't. It would be really helpful if someone could pass it along.

I have tried, removing restore points, cleaning disc space, changing drivers, stopping the VSS service.

Does anyone have any clues... this is a tough one.

TIA
7 REPLIES 7

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Ok I have found a fix for this. All I had to do was disable my kasperky internet security suite 2011 while running the optimizer. Updating from kasperky internet security suite 2010-2011 obviously cause this problem.

CLall
New Contributor II

Chris,

Sadly, a day or two after I posted this, my drive failed to boot. The drive and the data is ok? I put the drive in an enclosure and can access it through a USB port. I have not had time to try and reformat it and re-install. Sad, the best drive I have ever had and can't use it.

-WB

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Maybe ou can try this one,

Try go to the operating system and show all hidden files

Delete the 9 hidden files --=={Intel_Trim_RAID_0}==--.bin you found (usually they have large filesize)