cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD firmaware Update

trewq20
New Contributor

Hey,

I am trying to upgrade my SSD firmware (Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series 512GB, M.2 80mm, PCIe 3.1 x4, 3D2, TLC). The current firmware version is 'L13P'. I read somewhere that there is a more updated version. So I attempted to upgrade by installing Intel SSD Firmware Update Tool on a USB stick.

At the end of the search process, I got the following error message. "No known update for SSD".

I must, therefore, conclude that there is no updated firmware of this SSD, despite the fact that I have read that there is a newer one?

I am trying to upgrade my SSD firmware (Intel® SSD Pro 7600p Series 512GB, M.2 80mm, PCIe 3.1 x4, 3D2, TLC). The current firmware version is 'L13P'. I read somewhere that there is a more updated version. So I attempted to upgrade by installing Intel SSD Sign Update Tool on a USB stick.

At the end of the search process, I got the following error message. "No known update for SSD".

I must, therefore, conclude that there is no updated firmware of this SSD, despite the fact that I have read that there is a newer one?

Best regards

cristiano

P.S. I attach to this the screenshot of the message sent by the SSD Firmware Update Tool (SSD Firmware Update Tool).

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @LeonWaksman 

I installed NVMe Solid State Drive Firmware Update Utility, as you suggested. Unfortunately, the software did not detect the new firmware.

I attach the screenshot of the NVMe Solid State Drive Firmware Update Utility report.

Thanks anyway, really.

trewq20

taranveer072020
New Contributor

Hi Mate,

Kindly visit https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29704?v=t once. You will find your answer.

Hey @taranveer072020,

thank you for your reply and hint. I'm gonna read it asap.

Bye

trewq20