cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD not detected during Windows installation

Raphsim
New Contributor

Hello,

I sanitized my SSD (Intel 600p) with Parted Magic, everything was fine, then I initialized it, (gpt, ntfs) but when I want to install Windows, it does not detect the SSD, same thing in Diskpart.

What can i do ?

3 REPLIES 3

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello Raphsim,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you need assistance with Intel® SSD 600p Series. If we inferred correctly, please review the following information:

1- Review and follow the Intel® Solid State Drives with PCIe* NVMe* Boot Installation Guide article (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000027198/memory-and-storage.html).

2- If, after following the article, you have any issue with the Windows installation. Please, check your BIOS configuration and that the SSD is detected.

3- We advise you to contact your OEM to check your current BIOS configuration.

4- The Intel® SSD 600p Series does not need any drivers. It should be detected automatically by the OS installer. But if the issue persisted, we advise you to contact Microsoft* to get a new image of your OS.

We will follow up with you again the next Tuesday, the 26th of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

We will be looking forward to your reply in case you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

Hello Raphsim,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® SSD 600p Series. We would like to know if you were able to check our previous post.

We will follow up with you again the next Thursday, the 28th of January 2021, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Hello Raphsim,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® SSD 600p Series.

Since we have not heard from you in a while, we would be closing this community thread.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician