cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSDSA2M080G2GN bad benchmarks

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I am getting sequential writes in the 30MB/s and reads in the 40MB/s range using AS SSD benchmark.

Firmware is 2CV102HD.

Could the drive encryption be the reason for this (PGP full encryption)?

Thanks a lot!

20 REPLIES 20

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

ambizytl, here is the screenshot ....

Do you see something suspicious (except that the results are bad)?

What are the results you'd expect?

Thanks a lot again!

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Why did you block out the firmware information and driver, etc.? Everyone posts the complete picture and there is nothing to worry about. I wanted to see what driver, firmware, and whatever else shows, so post again with complete picture, and don't worry! There is nothing in that blacked-out area that anyone could make use of.

Yes, the results are bad, but post it again without the blacked-out area. I will show you one of my test results using the 80GB drive, and I have two others that are both 160GB.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

By the way, I noticed your drive doesn't state ATA device as mine does. How is your drive displayed in Device Manager? ATA...SCSI...?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Here you go ... I did not know what some of the numbers mean, so I just blocked it out before.

Thanks!

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Not really sure how to answer your last question. It shows in device manager just under "Disk drives", it does not say ATA, SCSI or anything. Where exactly would I look for that?