cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To the Intel NAND Solution Group

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

You guys don't learn or don't care or your mgmt has you hamstrung. Words of advice. When customers buy computer products, one of the things they look at is Support. How does the company handle support? I paid top premium for the SSD drives when they first came out. I'm not complaining about price because I knew what i was doing, BUT, and here is the big part; I will not pay top premium for another if i believe there is NO SUPPORT for the drives.

Communication is vital. It doesn't cost you 1 cent to communicate, even if you might take some flack from those that just want to complain. But it will definitely cost you in the long run TO NOT COMMUNICATE. Maybe you just don't care because SSD sales is probably a fraction of your net sales now, but if you had a business eye you could see how it could become a huge part of your sales.

You might engineer a damn good drive, but no one will buy it if they can buy the competitors drives at a good price point AND GET SUPPORT when their issues or if they need to know how to make the drive perform best.

I give OCZ, one of your major competitors, credit; THEY COMMUNICATE.

Words to the wise.

11 REPLIES 11

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The only thing that will help will be for the media or some of the major tech sites to get on this Intel disgrace. Once that happens, we'll see all kinds of action.

PCoup1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I think i'm going to send my drive back and get an OCZ.

Absolutely shocking.