Did you mean: 

Warranty Ssd 535 Series

chunglh86
New Contributor
I don't creat RMA for warranty this SSD,Team support help me
7 REPLIES 7

Hello chunglh86,

Thank you for your reply.

To continue with the troubleshooting. We would appreciate it if you try to connect these SSDs to a different working computer to extract the information requested.

In case you are looking for a warranty replacement without troubleshooting, we recommended you to contact our support either via phone or chat for live assistance from one of our technicians.
For your convenience, here is the link to our support: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

Contact Intel Support, then select "Intel® Solid State Drives", and choose the best option available in your region. Please, take into consideration that we can not assure you that they may be able to replace the SSDs without troubleshooting, but you can refer to this community thread to expedite the process.

We will follow up with you again next Wednesday, the 23rd of December 2020, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel® Customer Support Technician

Hello chunglh86,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to the Intel® SSD 535 Series. We would like to know if you were able to check our previous post.

We will follow up with you again next Monday, the 28th of December 2020, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please let me know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

We will be looking forward to your reply in case you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Hello chunglh86,

Greetings from; Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to the Intel® SSD 535 Series.

Since we have not heard from you in a while, we are going to close this community thread.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread.

Best regards,

Josh

Intel Customer Support