cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the maximum power consumption of the SSD 7600p when operating at maximum write and read speed?

JBogg3
New Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello JBogg3, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello JBogg3, Thank you for having contacted the Intel® Memory & Storage Support community. We will like to know if you have been able to review the information shared by the community. We will like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JBogg3
New Contributor

Hello all,

Yes I've checked that says 50 mW but I think that value is a typical value not at maximum speed data write/read transmission which is what I am intending to know.

Many thanks in advance.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello JBogg3, Thank you for your reply. We are going to be working on your inquiry. We will be contacting you back as soon as we have an update or in case that further information is required. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation