cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When downloading the intel SSD Toolbox 3.3.4 i got the message: signature not valid or damaged

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

When downloading the intel SSD Toolbox 3.3.4 i got the message: signature not valid or damaged.

By my Company compliance Guidlines i am not allowed to install the Toolbox 3.3.4 with a bad or damaged signature.

We are Using Intel 750 SSD in HP Workstations.

Coult you please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

The new Version fixed our Problems. Thank You

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

ppara5
Contributor

Actually the message is that the "signature ... is corrupt or invalid." Only the .exe is corrupt/invalid; the .zip download is okay. I suggest you not install it.

Intel, this needs to be fixed. And why did you not include a link to the previous version?

DGond
New Contributor II

I tried to download this updated toolbox and received a similar error message TWICE. I only have a 1/2 mbps Internet connection so this is a time consuming process for me. I am getting so tired of companies that post links to downloads or additional information and then they DON'T test to see if the links work. This is sloppy and disrespectful to your customers. If I were the supervisor of whoever was responsible for this negligence I would read them the riot act. It is simply unacceptable.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

SVSS,

We are actually working on this situation and we will keep you updated as soon as we have some news.

Thanks.

DGond
New Contributor II

It's a week later and the ssd toolbox still says it is corrupt when you download it. What are your customers to make of this incompetence? At the very least you should replace the link with one to the earlier toolbox that wasn't corrupt.