cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the drivers for the SSD 660p ???

FKirk
New Contributor

I cannot believe that a computer manufacturer releases a product without drivers. The support page says:

"The Intel® NVMe driver is targeted to be available in the coming weeks. Until this time, it's recommended to use the Windows* Inbox NVMe drivers or Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) drivers. We'll update this page when the driver becomes available."

This has been the case since August 9th. Sure, I can use another driver but that's not the point. I find it incredulous that you would release hardware with no dedicated drivers. i certainly expected more from Intel. Boooooooo!

Message was edited by: Al Hill Language usage

2 REPLIES 2

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi medicrx,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

The Intel® SSD 660p Series, just as other products such as the Intel® SSD 600p Series, have been validated with the Windows* in-box NVMe* drivers. .

You should not get issues using these drivers. If you have any issues with them, please let us know.

Regards,

Diego V.

Edited: Clarifying 1st statement/paragraph

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi medicrx,

Additionally, I have been informed that we are targeting to have an Intel® NVMe* driver available in the coming weeks, and we will add a new post to this thread as this driver becomes available.Regards,Diego V.