cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Novice

Why 545s have low write speed?

Jump to solution

Hi. I have SSD 128 GB on M2 (545s). When I chek speed - is lower specification speed. When I Install Toolbox 3.5.8 and update firmware - no improvements. In stores feedback many users tell about this problem, but nobody solve.

Maybe, Intel have special driver for Windows 10?

CrystalDiskMark.jpg

BMCC.jpg

secification.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Novice

I have fast and exact answer from Asus. If on my motherboard CPU not Ryzen (I have Athlon) - m.2 slower.

Specifications Asus:

"AMD Ryzen™ Processors : 

1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)

AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors: 

1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)"

You was right, about compatibility. Tanks for your time, and best regards)122.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Hello hardlexx , Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® SSD 545s Series . If we infer correctly, we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ 2- Download the software. 3- When finished downloading it, open it 4- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions. We will be looking forward to your reply with the requested information. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Done.

Intel DM.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hi hardlexx , Thank you for your reply, Based on your SSU data, we aren’t able to discard a particular hardware issue. In order to diagnose properly the hardware, please provide us with the following information: • The SMART details.CSV file (SMART logs) from your Intel® SSD 545s Series It can be extracted by using the Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox, as explained in the “IntelSolidStateDriveToolboxUserGuide.pdf” (Please follow link below to download the guide) https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020382/memory-and-storage.html On section 3.2 you can find the instructions on how to get this file. Our Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox, can be downloaded from this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28593/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hello Hardlexx, Thank you for your reply to Intel® SSD Support. We have received both your SSU Logs and the S.M.A.R.T. file We have analyzed data and found no hardware related errors in your Intel® SSD 545s Series unit. Benchmarking process and results might differ sometimes due to a series of factors and it’s almost impossible to replicate same process with all motherboards. Manufacturers do perform specific tests and as indicated in this link: http://compatibleproducts.intel.com/ProductDetails?activeModule=Memory%20and%20Storage# , Intel® has no validated your motherboard to your Intel® SSD 545s Series unit. Our recommendation is to contact directly your motherboard provider, in order to request for compatibility test with your Intel® SSD 545s We are looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

Thank you. Wrote to Asus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hello Hardlexx, Thank you for your reply to Intel® SSD Support. Please let us know if you might need further assistance after contacting OEM. Have a nice day. Best regards, Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

I have fast and exact answer from Asus. If on my motherboard CPU not Ryzen (I have Athlon) - m.2 slower.

Specifications Asus:

"AMD Ryzen™ Processors : 

1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)

AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors: 

1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)"

You was right, about compatibility. Tanks for your time, and best regards)122.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hi Hardlexx, Thank you for your reply to Intel® SSD Support. We truly appreciate for your fast and kind return to us and taking the time to share this OEM provided response, with the community. Might you need further assistance, please let us know; otherwise, please confirm if we can close this case Have a nice day. Santiago A. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

This case is clear, it is possible to close.

0 Kudos