cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X230 laptop incompability with Intel Pro 2500 Series 20nm 180G SSD.

CTran6
New Contributor II

Hi every one.

I have a thinkpad x230 laptop.

I upgrated to use SSD model Intel Pro 2500 Series 20nm 180G.

I have updated all intel driver for laptop and lenovo driver. I also update firmware for these SSD.

But it alway hang and stop working.

After restart, the error message is "2100 detection error on hdd0(main hdd)"

How can I fix this problem.

Thank you so much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CTran6
New Contributor II

thank everyone for support me.

I send to the shop to check. They said that the ssd has errors.

So they give me another one.

Thank you again.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello CTran6, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

CTran6
New Contributor II

Thank Josh B for your support.

I'm still looking forward to any helpfull answer.

Thanks again.

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello CTran6, Thank you for your reply. As mentioned on our previous post we advise you to contact your OEM Lenovo* to get further assistance, since based on the logs you shared your Intel® SSD Pro 2500 Series is working properly. We will like to know if you have tried the troubleshooting recommended by the Lenovo community. Have a nice day. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello CTran6, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

CTran6
New Contributor II

thank everyone for support me.

I send to the shop to check. They said that the ssd has errors.

So they give me another one.

Thank you again.