cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X25-M 80GB data integrity problem!

DZimm3
New Contributor

mHey intel community!

When I do a diagnostic scan in my SSD tool, it tells me that I have data integrity problem at 64% is there any help or tool to fix this? or is this the end of my SSD? I have problems to get a fresh install of windows 7 to work.. because I get "memory management bluescreens" and wierd errors while completing windows updates. for example: it's not possible to finish the service pack 1 update.

I'm still searching for the source of the error, because I'm not sure if it's my SSD or my RAM.

smart tool details:

functionality - goodremaining life time - about 98%power-on hours count: 6418

all options there are green and ready

data integrity problem at 64% (in quick and detailed mode)

I'm not sure that all translations are correct, because I'm from germany

but if you can help me in any way.. you're welcome

greetings daen

5 REPLIES 5

DGond
New Contributor II

Have you tried running chkdsk?

DZimm3
New Contributor

yes I tried.. it finished without errors but no changes

but thank you any help is appreciated

DGond
New Contributor II

Okay. Just some general things. Do you have Sleep and Hibernate disabled? Is your BIOS and Chipset firmware up to date? Does your computer have a built in RAM diagnostic tool? Have you checked Event Manager for errors? Have you emptied C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download?

Any chance of a virus?

DZimm3
New Contributor

Yes, sleep and hibernate is disabled. Bios & chipset up to date. SSD firmware up to date

I think I have no built in RAM diagnostic tool. Virus.. no I dont think so. Always got kaspersky up to date and I had problems with fresh windows

I had one bluescreen while I was installing windows. I tried about 20 times now and always with format c:

my eventmanager is now without a critical error. but I can try to get one, when I do windows updates

then I'll post here. I know its possible that my RAM is damaged and that it could be the main problem, but something seems to be wrong with the SSD

Can't switch the program to english but it tells me to ask Mr. Intel

maybe there is a way to fix this

update:

I tried the service pack install, it was at 99% then I had "bad pool header" bluescreen then after reboot I tried to get to the event manager.. bluescreen again, but this time my old friend "memory management"

now I'll remove all my other HDD's and try again.

update2:

with SSD only... memory management bluescreen just after I was about to copy something to SSD to run updates. now trying the other way around. just HDD without SSD *sigh*