cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't use INTEL SSD OPTIMIZATION ..

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

DEAR :

I have installed Intel's new SSD Toolbox on my laptop with Windows Vista 32bit and a X-25M G2 32nm 160GB hard disc

i install vista SSD Toolbox when I launch the toolbox it sees the two partitioned.and i try to OPTIMIZATION my SSD

it 's show red word to can't use & it's show driver not support & schedule button cant click.

SSD OPTIMIZATION must be run AHCI MODE? i'm install ICH7M AHCI driver TO MY TOshiba R500 vista can run and logon.

what' wrong ? SSD Toolbox sofeware error OR MY Toshiba R500 AHCI DRIVER must install another one?

TKS

5 REPLIES 5

DZand
Contributor III

Have you flashed the actual - meanwhile withdrawn - TRIM supporting Intel Firmware? Otherwise the SSD Toolbox will not work with your SSD.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Have you flashed the actual - meanwhile withdrawn - TRIM supporting Intel Firmware?

i'm not

your mean update SSD firmware?

where can found >?

TKS

DZand
Contributor III

As long as you don't have flashed the actual Intel SSD TRIM support firmware, you cannot use the optimization option of Intel's SSD Toolbox.

Wait until Intel has released an updated version of the TRIM firmware. Then download it, create a bootable image CD and flash it into your Intel x25-M G2 SSD.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Fernando wrote:

Wait until Intel has released an updated version of the TRIM firmware. Then download it, create a bootable image CD and flash it into your Intel x25-M G2 SSD.

Is there any news on when this updated version of the TRIM firmware will be available?