cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel 750 low read speed after new FW

OMurí
New Contributor II

Hello, I have SSD 750 800GB U.2 port - SSDPE2MW800G4X1

I had great speed about 2200MB/s (read)..... when I install SSD Toolbox 3.4.0 and update firmware + restart I have maximum speed (read) about 800MB for now 😞 - drivers and everything are the same

does anyone have the same experience? Can I get back previous firmware?

Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

GEQ,

Thank you for sending the logs. We are going to analyze them as well and as soon as we have finished the test we will contact you back.Best regards,Aleki

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

GEQ,

Thank you for your time. Could you please be so kind and try IOmeter in order to check the performance. Through this evaluation guide: http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/ssdc/hpssd/ssd-750/sb/intel_ssd_750_series_... Intel® Solid-State Drive 750 Series - Evaluation Guide, page 6, you will find a link to this tool as well as the way it needs to be set up in order to obtain the readings. (From page 10).Regarding the pictures you have sent. We are not sure if we understood the information on them as they seem to be different regarding the parameters used, could you please provide more details? Also, please send us the Intel® SSD Toolbox SMART details so we can analyze it. For your convenience here is the link to it: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26387/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox you can obtain this information from the export button at the bottom right side of the tool.Best regards,Aleki

OMurí
New Contributor II

Hi Aleki,

check this test in IOmeter (read) 939MBPS

Smart

OMurí
New Contributor II

this is compare before update and after update (FW SSD)

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

GEQ,

Thank you for the information. We are going to analyze this and will get back to you as soon as possible. In the mean time, please let us know if you have any further questions.Best regards,Aleki