Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intel ssd dc s3710

MWALT4
New Contributor

Hello,

I've some questions about the new SSDs S3710 and S3610 :

-Have you a date or an idea about the release in Europe (France) ?

-Have you a date or an idea about the release of new software "Intel SSD Data Center Tool" compatible with S3710 and S3610 ? A number of the next version ? v3.0 ? v2.3.0 ?

I plan to buy a little lot of S3710 1.2 TB, but I must have a "resize LBA" functionnality !

Thank you for your answer, I hope officially by Intel support !

Have a nice day !

Best regards,

12 REPLIES 12

jbenavides
Valued Contributor II

Hello foudesoft,

We have confirmed that iSDCT version 2.2.0 supports the Intel® SSD DC S3710 Series and Intel® SSD DC S3610 Series. We are working to have the information updated in the Download Center and the product documentation.

Thank you for pointing out the errors about the LBA sector count and the Max LBA set commands in the documents. This has been notified to the resources in charge and should be corrected soon.

We are working to get more details about the sector size, in order to provide you with a clear explanation.

MWALT4
New Contributor

Intel SSD Data Center S3710 & S3610 Product Specification Updated !

MWALT4
New Contributor

Any idea about the update of the Intel SSD Data Center Tool download page ? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23931 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23931

And I found another problem in the documentation of ISDCT 2.2.0 user guide :

Page 9 :

2 Command Line Options

Verb Description Target Properties

set Modifies the -intelssd (Index) [PhysicalSectorSize=(0|1)]

configurable settings [PhysicalSectorSize=(512|4096)]

on the selected Intel SSD

The same as in the help of the command line application.

Thank you for this new modification.

Best regards,

jbenavides
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for the feedback, we notified this to the team in charge. We expect the documentation to be modified once the changes are reviewed and validated.

MWALT4
New Contributor

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your answer. The corrections were released.

I found just a last problem, it's in the documentation of ISDCT 2.2.1 user guide, it doesn't mention new SSD DC S3710 & S3610 compatibility.

Best regards,