cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intell 240 ssd runtime_bad_block_total

ATule
New Contributor

Good evening,

Smart self test utils show "183 runtime bad block total" = 45 , and I could not find what does it mean. Should I try to replace disk?

Could you send me any suggestion, or help with replacement of disk?

Best Regards,

Arman

15 REPLIES 15

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Arman2020,

Thanks for the information.We would also like you to please let us know if it is possible for you to plug your SSD in a Windows* system, as a secondary drive (Directly to the SATA port - No USB), and try to extract the SMART details from the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26776/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox?v=t Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox.Also, could you please provide us the actual file you copied in your previous post, as well the smartctl?For these files, please attach them using the advanced editor button, so we can have the complete files.Regards,Nestor C

ATule
New Contributor

Good evening,

I will try to put disk with Windows System, but it will take time. Probably on the next week and I will send you details. Please find details in attached file.

Thank you

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Arman2020,

Thanks for the reply. We'll be waiting for your response on next week if you can test it.Regards,Nestor C

ATule
New Contributor

Good evening,

Finally, I retrieved screenshots from Intel ssd toolkit with smart parameters. I could not select as text or export data, but had made as screenshots. Please find them in attached files.

Arman

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Arman2020,

Thanks for the screenshots provided. We can see that the details are really good and we do not see any issues with your drive.Is there a way that you can maybe export the file from the Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox? When you open the program, just select your SSD on top and then on the bottom right side corner, there is an export button, this will allow you to save the file. If you can, please attach it here as well.Thanks for responding, we'll be waiting for your response.Regards,Nestor C