You'll need to be more specific about your OS version and hardware.
You wrote, "Windows server". Your OS version is Windows Server ?? ? Or something else?
What mother board/chipset, and processor are you using?
What model(s) of SSDs are you using?
We understand you're looking for a piece of software to manage your SSD RAID array.
Generally speaking, we can suggest using the already built-in Disk Management tool, or the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/323442# bookmark-9 How to use the Disk Management Snap-in to manage Dynamic Disks in Windows* Server.
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26361/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-RAID-Driver... Intel® Rapid Storage Technology RAID Driver.
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26224/-Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Enterprise-NVMe-Inte... Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise NVMe RAID Driver.
If you're using Intel® SSDs, you may also use the Intel® SSD Data Center Tool if they're DC drives, or the Intel® SSD Toolbox if they are Professional or Consumer models. However, since they're in a RAID array, you may only be able to see the array as a whole, not the drives individually.
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26221/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Tool Intel® SSD Data Center Tool.
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26492/Intel-Solid-State-Drive-Toolbox Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox.
For a more specific response, like @parsec mentioned, we will need more information from your end.
Note: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there. We do not offer support for any third party tool mentioned here.
We hope you find this information helpful.
We're following up on your thread since we have not heard back from you.
Has your question been answered? Please let us know if you need further assistance.