cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my intel SSD 520 died. My boot system is on it. Any way to revive it? I heard a rumor that heating it in an oven might be a way. True? False?

ABlyt
New Contributor

How can I revive an Intel SSD 520 that has died. Can warming it in an oven do it as rumored? And how if so. It has my operating system on it so now my desktop is non functional.

8 REPLIES 8

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

mywetcoast,

We are following up this case and we would like to know if you still have questions about your request or if you contacted our support team.We will be waiting for your answer.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

mywetcoast,

As the previous user mentioned, the rumor is not true. You may want to test it externally or check the BIOS to make sure it is detected.Please let us know.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

mywetcoast,

We are following up this case and we would like to know if you still have questions about your request.We will be waiting for your answer.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

mywetcoast,

Thanks for the reply. If you have tried all the previous steps provided and the situation remains, we suggest to contact your nearest Intel Contact Center for further assistance and other options of support. Here is the link to it: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @16 Intel Support Web Page