cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new firmware released 02HD - experiences so far?

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

hey all,

so a couple of minutes ago intel released the new firmware. we could collect our experiences right here.

who did already perform the upgrade? who wants to be the first? XD

regards,

xout

77 REPLIES 77

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I just updated my Win 7 x64 with the new firmware and itsok . i have the old toolbox found it on torrent so google it . and hope intel will post a new toolbox

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

So is everyone updating without reinstalling Win 7? I have Win 7 64bit and would rather not do a reinstall if possible...? Thanks

DZand
Contributor III

gemsurf schrieb:

So is everyone updating without reinstalling Win 7? I have Win 7 64bit and would rather not do a reinstall if possible...? Thanks

There will be no reason to reinstall anything after having flashed the new firmware.

Nevertheless you should do a backup of your important data, before you start with the firmware update.

Good luck!

Fernando

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I have upgraded from 02HA to 02HD,

i formatted the ssd

the drive is working, but the smart error is still there...so i think i have to send it back now... 😞

p.s. i have a x25 80gb ssd

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

I tried to to do the firmware update it does everything right, scans for harddrives find em but then i press yes for update and then i should get a second warning if i rlly want to update and i dont get it ??