Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nvme 3608 error msg: IO queues not created

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi all,

On my

server (HPE DL380 G9) I have a Problem with my P3608 4TB Card.

After about 3 months in operations, I lose the first controller after a reboot, the second one by the next reboot. And now, I can't access the card with the isdct tool. It seems that the controller is offline.

Short description:

I have created a raid 0 with two cards (one file system whit 7.4 TB capacity).

I use a Debian 8 system with the newest SSD firmware (8DV101F0)Does anyone have a good idea?Thx

Roger

21 REPLIES 21

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Roger_MCH,

The same tool we always recommend for monitoring data center drives can also be used to perform a secure erase:- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26221/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Tool Intel® SSD Data Center Tool (available for Windows*, VMware*, and Linux*).- http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/solid-state-drives/000020016.html User and Installation Guides for ISCT.If you haven't already completed the RMA process for your drives, you may try this out and let us know if this helps.Best regards,Carlos A.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Carlos A.

I know the document.

I had installed the card in a Windows Workstation, including the Data Center Tool software. The result was the same.

What is the possibility to enable the card?

It seems that I'm not alone with this problem.

Merry christmas to you all.

Regards,

Roger

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Roger_MCH,

You may try re-seating the drive, and then running the delete command again. But since the drives are part of a raid array, it would be best to try doing this in a different system.However, if it all fails, then the next step would be to proceed with the RMA.We hope you have a wonderful Christmas weekend as well.Best regardsCarlos A.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Carlos A.

I removed the card from the source system and installed it in a Windows computer. Unfortunately without any success.

Many thanks for your support.

Greetings and a happy new year.Roger

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Roger_MCH,

We understand you removed the SSD and installed it again in a different system (Windows*); but, it is still not working, correct?Can you please let us know what is the status of the LED lights on your SSD?Also, could you please run Intel® SSD Data Center Tool and type: isdct.exe show -aWe will be waiting for your response.Regards,NC