Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nvme 3608 error msg: IO queues not created

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi all,

On my

server (HPE DL380 G9) I have a Problem with my P3608 4TB Card.

After about 3 months in operations, I lose the first controller after a reboot, the second one by the next reboot. And now, I can't access the card with the isdct tool. It seems that the controller is offline.

Short description:

I have created a raid 0 with two cards (one file system whit 7.4 TB capacity).

I use a Debian 8 system with the newest SSD firmware (8DV101F0)Does anyone have a good idea?Thx

Roger

21 REPLIES 21

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Roger_MCH,

We would like to verify something else with you before continuing with the resolution for this case:-Can you confirm if the cards are connected directly to the server and not to a RAID controller card?-Did you install our NVMe* driver?-Did you try the cards with a supported OS and tested Intel® Data Center Tool?This in order to discard any other card functionality. We will be waiting for your response.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Roger_MCH,

We are following up and we would like to know if you can reply back to the questions we sent on previous post.In case you don't need further assistance, please let us know as well.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi NC,

- The cards are installed into the PCIe 8x Slots (whiteout any other devices). I had built the volume with ZFS over all p3608 controllers.

- Proxmox use the NVMe Driver from Ubuntu 16.04.

- Yes see my answer in the community from 23.12.2016 to Carlos (Windows 7).

Notes

I use the following Linux-Support packages Intel® SSD Data Center Tool DataCenterTool_3_0_2_Linux.zip (Version: 3.0.2) for the reporting.

Question

For Windows exist a new Version of Intel® SSD Data Center Family for NVMe Drivers (Version: 1.8.0.1011) but not for Linux. Do you have the possibility to provide the newest version?

Regards,

Roger

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Roger_MCH,

Thanks for the details provided.We will be addressing your question with our team, we will keep you posted.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Roger_MCH,

We understand our support department got in touch with you already, please in case of any other question or help needed, do not hesitate to contact us back again.Have a nice weekend.Regards,NC