cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p3600 can not update driver

YHu001
New Contributor

I recently switched to P3600, and i also put my system in it. the computer randomly blue screen, so i'm trying to update the driver for p3600 but no success.

From the device management it shows p3600 is running with Microsoft driver from year 2006imagebut the intel ssd toolbox shows it's running with the newest drive

which is 4.2.0.1002 (sorry for the language, i dont know where to change in the toolbox)

I also tried updating the firmware but there is no 'isdir' folder under C: after using Intel ssd data center tool

any advice?

please help

System info

处理器   英特尔 Core i7-7700 @ 3.60GHz 四核

主板      华硕 MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT ( 100 Series/C230 Series 芯片组 Family - A145 )

内存      16 GB ( 海盗船 DDR4 3000MHz )

主硬盘   英特尔 SSDPE2ME012T4 ( 1200 GB / 固态硬盘 )

显卡      Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ( 11 GB / 戴尔 )

显示器   三星 SAM0D37 C27F591 ( 27.2 英寸 )

声卡      Nvidia @ Nvidia High Definition Audio 控制器

网卡      英特尔 Ethernet Connection I219-V / 华硕

10 REPLIES 10

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello YHu001, Thank you for your reply. We are glad to hear that you were able to solve the issue that you reported. We will like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

Unfortunately, the problem was not fixed after all. and i noticed there is a serious performance drop on my computer when I'm downloading files directly into P3600(at the speed of 15MB/S), now the Microsoft team is asking for a HD tune info. But every time i open that software and switch to intel ssd, the software vanish(maybe crashed?). and the first time i open that software i saw red line in health section.

now i'm trying to do some test with intel data center tool. I will post back anything I find.

I got this

Is this fixable?

Do i need to RMA or refund cuz i just got this from newegg

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello YHu001, Thank you for your reply, In order to discard any hardware issue related to your Intel® SSD DC P3600 Series please provide us with the following information: • The SMART logs extracted from your Intel® SSD DC P3600 Series. The Intel’s Data Center Tool (DCT) can be used to read out the SMART attributes, to download this tool please follow this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28460/Intel-SSD-Data-Center-Tool-Intel-SSD-DCT-?product=87... We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor
Hello, YHu001, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation