cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will the intel ssd migration software work with the 750 SSD AIC?

zyuan2
New Contributor II

will the intel ssd migration software work with the 750 SSD PCI-E add in card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello zhe1274,

The Intel® Data Migration Software will not work for this purpose. It is important that uEFI drivers and BIOS settings be used with NVMe devices. Existing OS installs are unlikely to have these settings. A fresh install is recommended. Please check this link: http://www.intel.com/support/ssdc/hpssd/ssd-750/sb/CS-035483.htm Intel® SSD 750 Series — Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks for the links. We will see if we can get these corrected.

In the meantime, the key to ordering the HHHL (add-in card) is in understanding our model numbers. All the add-in card models of the 750 SSD will start with SSDPEDxxxxxxxx. The 2.5 inch models will start with SSDPE2xxxxxxxx.

zyuan2
New Contributor II

now i am seeing two different model numbers with the same HHHL factor listed as:

SSDPEDMW400G4R5

and

SSDPEDMW400G401

are there any differences between these?

ASouz7
Valued Contributor

Hello zhe1274,

The drives are the same. The difference is that the one ending in R5 contains 5 units and the one ending on 01 contains only 1.

Let us know if you need anything else.

VErb
New Contributor

That cant be the difference, its just a $5 difference in price.

I've been searching for days on what the difference actually is and I still haven't found it either.

Both the card and 2.5 drives have these 401 and 4r5 models with the $5 price difference, it doesn't make any sense.

zyuan2
New Contributor II

and MBR does work with the 750 SSD as a boot drive because that is what i have mine at right now