Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7427 Discussions

Возникла проблема с запуском устройства Intel(R) Wireless-AC 8265

Степан
Beginner

1. При обновлении сетевого драйвера происходит такая ошибка

вот запись из журнала

Возникла проблема с запуском устройства PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24FD&SUBSYS_90108086&REV_78\907841FFFFF3323900.

Имя драйвера: oem8.inf
GUID класса: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Служба: Netwtw06
Нижние фильтры:
Верхние фильтры: vwifibus
Проблема: 0x15
Состояние проблемы: 0x0

2.не удается установить следующее обновление из-за ошибки 0x8007000D: Накопительное обновление для Windows 10 Version 20H2 для систем на базе процессоров x64, 2021 09 (KB5005565).

Сделал отчет через программу SSU Intel® отчет приложил.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Степан
Beginner

Thank you, and could you help me with the error of the driver for wifi?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I suggest you try a clean install before anything else. Follow this process: 

1. If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the latest Bluetooth and WiFi drivers for your adapter. Here are links to these  drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351 and https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649.
  2. Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
  3. From the Apps & Features applet, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip to Step 6.
  4. Uninstall each instance of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth that is present. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
  5. Manually reboot your computer, keeping Internet access disabled throughout.
  6. From the Device Manager applet, check the Network Adapters section for an entry for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 and check the Bluetooth section for an entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth that has an intel driver associated with it. If neither is the case, go to Step 10.
  7. Right click on the entry for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 and uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  8. Right click on the entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and open its properties. If it has an Intel driver associated with it, then uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  9. Go to Step 5.
  10. (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. I recommend that you checkmark all categories offered, even if no files currently (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
  11. (Optional but recommended) Clear each of your browsers' cache.
  12. Install the Bluetooth driver package (my rule: always do Bluetooth first).
  13. Install the Wireless driver package.
  14. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  15. Enable Internet access.
  16. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Степан
Beginner

К сожалению это не помогло, теперь и блютуз отключился.

В диспетчере устройств в состоянии устройства написано "Драйвер для данного устройства может быть поврежден или в системе недостаточно памяти или иных ресурсов (код 3) " 

Состояние проблемы " недостаточно системных ресурсов для завершения вызова API. С000009A 

устройству PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24FD&SUBSYS_90108086&REV_78\907841FFFFF3323900 требуется дальнейшая установка.

0 Kudos
Степан
Beginner

Каким то чудом установил более старую версию драйвера для обоих компонентов. И пока, все работает. наверное новые драйверы не совместимы с моими устройствами хотя Intel® Driver & Support Assistant говорит что все должно работать и настойчиво предлагает обновиться. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Степан,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to let you know that our drivers are generic and may not work on customized systems (laptops), remember that the drivers from the laptop manufacturer are meant to work perfectly with their device. In this case, your device may not compatible with the latest drivers, I recommend you to use the driver from your laptop manufacturer and check with them for instructions and updates.

Also, you can hide the updates in the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA). Please follow the steps from the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056698/software/software-applications.html

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos