Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

網路上查了一下 似乎沒有相關的解答 想說來這邊問看看 本身筆電系統是windows 8.1 (64位元) 藍芽是intel wireless bluetooth (已有更新至最新驅動程式) 手機是samsung s9+ 兩邊進行藍牙配對之後 是有連線成功 但是似乎只有電腦可以傳資料到手機 而手機每次上傳都失敗 看了網路似乎在右下角的藍牙圖是按右鍵會出現 傳送跟接受檔案選項(圖2) 而我的卻沒有這兩個選項 (圖1) 想麻煩各位幫忙解答了 非常感謝

EShen6
Beginner

80cd41d5-1f19-4fd0-9afd-34e9d1310c48.pngandroid-windows-share-files-over-bluetooth-tutorial-20180820-12.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello EShen6,

Thank you for your response.

Have you always had this problem?

To address this issue, we recommend performing a clean install of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) driver first. If the issue persists, then you can try using generic drivers for testing purposes.

1. Clean installation of Wireless drivers

2. MSI GE2QD

Please check the laptop model. We recommend uninstalling both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers to perform this clean installation.

Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

3. Generic drivers:

Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers - Driver version 18.33.17.1

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Version 20.91.3.1

4. The report attached shows that you may also update your BIOS version. In case fixes were introduced in the latest BIOS firmware available, we recommend contacting your computer manufacturer to check if you should install this version.

5. If the issue persists, try these steps to make sure your device is discoverable.

1. Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.

2. Select the Start button > type Bluetooth > select Bluetooth settings from the list.

3. Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair.

4. Follow any instructions if they appear. Otherwise, you're done and connected.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What laptop vendor and model?

What Intel Wireless Card?

What versions of the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers?

Best would be if you could download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and then attach the resulting log file to a response.

...S

0 Kudos
EShen6
Beginner

Thank you for your reply.

​I am sorry that I answer this so late.

My notebook is MSI GE2QD

Intel Wireless Card is intel dual band wireless-AC 3160

The following file was attached

Hope there is one solution soon, thank you once again

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello EShen6,

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
EShen6
Beginner

Yes, I will attach the file that analyzed by Intel System Support Utility for Windows

I look forward that if there is any answer to fix this problem, thank you

I am afraid if above description in Chinese is hard to understand, I would use English to describe in short.

I try to use Bluetooth to transfer file between notebook and cellphone.

Unfortunately, I can only transfer file from notebook to cellphone.

It fail every time I transfer file from cellphone to notebook.

I have searched answer from net; it showed that my computer list was kind of different than others.

The problem seems no improved after I update driver to latest version​.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello EShen6,

Thank you for your response.

Have you always had this problem?

To address this issue, we recommend performing a clean install of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) driver first. If the issue persists, then you can try using generic drivers for testing purposes.

1. Clean installation of Wireless drivers

2. MSI GE2QD

Please check the laptop model. We recommend uninstalling both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers to perform this clean installation.

Note: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

3. Generic drivers:

Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers - Driver version 18.33.17.1

Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Version 20.91.3.1

4. The report attached shows that you may also update your BIOS version. In case fixes were introduced in the latest BIOS firmware available, we recommend contacting your computer manufacturer to check if you should install this version.

5. If the issue persists, try these steps to make sure your device is discoverable.

1. Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.

2. Select the Start button > type Bluetooth > select Bluetooth settings from the list.

3. Turn on Bluetooth > select the device > Pair.

4. Follow any instructions if they appear. Otherwise, you're done and connected.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
EShen6
Beginner

It did work!!

Once I performed clean installation and re-install it; the receive file and ​sent file options showed up.

And I could transfer files from cell phone to notebook successfully.

My problem was finally solved.

Thank you for your solutions.

0 Kudos