Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

针对于无线网卡AC3160和3165的区别

Fall_King
Beginner

为什么3160的无线网卡在win10系统下没有随机硬件地址,但是3165的确有?同样的系统版本,查询网卡的配置及协议也没有区别,求大佬解答​

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Fall_King
Beginner

USTZ[{PV@ODL@$27FV{7HO3.png

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Fall_King, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your inquiry, as you can see in the link below for the comparison chart, one of the main difference between the Intel® Wireless cards is the form factor, the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 is available as a desktop kit with its own PCIe adapter and the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 came as an integration and customization done on a laptop by the manufacturer of it.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=89450,75442 

Based on that, what is the model of the computers that you are using, is it a Desktop PC or laptops?

Is there a problem with the Wireless connection on the platform that you are working with?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Fall_King, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Fall_King, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, just reply back or post a new question.

Just to let you know, you can always get in contact directly with the manufacturer of the computer for further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos