Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

7260-N Bluetooth incompatible w/ BT keyboard

eshen4
Beginner

Hi,

I recently bought a bluetooth keyboard "lenovo LBK500-CN" and try it on my NUC DN2820fykh which has a pre-installed Intel Wireless 7260-N card with bluetooth . I tried to pair them and the system promote that "successful paired". I can see the keyboard in bluetooth device window. After 10 seconds, the key board icon disappeared. Meanwhile the entire process, the pairing signal led kept blinking. Then i try a unplug and plug cycle which previously help connect the bluetooth headphone but failed. All my bios and drivers are most recent. OS is Win7 X64.

If i require a RMA process, will Intel replace a Non-7260 series card for me? But i found 6230 series looks like has some other issues.

Edward

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi edward.shen,

I am sorry you are having problems with this but let me help you with some troubleshooting steps.

Based on your description there could be many things affecting the connection so I would like to get more information about the environment and your system:

1. For testing purposes, how many wireless devices are near from the computer and Bluetooth Keyboard?
  2. What wireless driver do you have installed on the computer?
  3. What is the Bluetooth driver installed?
  4. How far is the Bluetooth keyboard from your computer when trying to pair it?
  5. Have you tried updating the BIOS on the nuc?
  6. Try testing far away from telephones or microwaves since devices like these can affect the Bluetooth signal (2.4GHz).

Please note that the Warranty on Intel® products is like for like so in case of replacement the product will be the N-7260.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
eshen4
Beginner
  • There is only 1pcs D-link 802.11N 150M router which provide wifi signal near the computer
  • Wifi driver is version 17.1.0
  • BT driver is version 17.1.1406.01
  • I put the bluetooth keyborad just nearby the NUC
  • BIOS version 0038
  • I even tried to unplug all the wifi product and there is no microwave oven in my home. After that i try move all these device to my parents housing and still not working.
0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
eshen4
Beginner

Kevin,

Thank you for your suggestion, it's still not work. I even try to re-install win 7, still does not work.

Ed

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello edward.shen,

Since you have reinstalled the Operating System and tested different troubleshooting steps, I recommend you contacting our support so we can get more detail information about the issue you have.

Here is the contact information:

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport

0 Kudos