Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

A2DP ? in Intel Centrino bluetooth N 1030

idata
Employee

I have HP pavilion with this bluetooth adapter built-in. I am trying to stream music to my home entertainment system which has a bluetooh receiver. it pairs and connects OK but when i play music, strange sounds come from the system. On the other hand my mobile phone can stream music fine to that system so there is nothing wrong with the receiver. I have updated the driver already, without any help.

I want to know if this Intel Centrino bluetooth N 1030 support A2DP profile? can it really stream music? since its a new higher end laptop i thought it should but now i am not sure. I contacted HP but there tech support is completely useless.

Anyone else streaming music thru this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Thank you for your post.

The 1030 adapter does support A2DP.

You will want to make sure that you have the latest drivers for all of the hardware. There may be some additional settings in windows that will need to be setup.

After the device is paired and "working", the you will need to go into control panel, and select Bluetooth Devices. From there, open the properties of the connected device, and you wouldl need to go in and make sure that every service is enabled. Once that is done it should work. If it doesn't, you could also try removing the device from within the Bluetooth panel, and then repair the device.

Outside of that, there really isn't anything else that can be controlled, but you could check on Microsoft forums directly to see if there are other settings that you could work with

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos