Intel(R) dual band Wireless-AC 7260 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B1&SUBSYS_C0708086&REV_6B\4&33C74B69&0&00E2)
Windows 10 x64 14393.953
Software Wireless Bluetooth® Intel® for Windows® 10: 19.40.1702 Date: 15/02/2017
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10: 19.40.0 Date: 2/21/2017
Microsoft PN7-00004 Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 (BTHLE\DEV_CD8B287F6F42\7&13FEC82&0&CD8B287F6F42)
Random disconnections. Mouse falls dead, BT not working anymore. If I try from Windows 10 settings to switch BT Off and On again it will stay Off. Only workaround: reboot.
Please, can you improve Intel drivers? Thank you
We understand your system is having Bluetooth* connectivity issues. Here are the main aspects we found based on the information you provided:
- Contact the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support and make sure the BIOS of your motherboard is up to date, also apply their recommended WiFi and Bluetooth* drivers.
- Make sure your system has the latest Windows* updates.
For further assistance please provide the following information:
- Download https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create a report with all sections, once the log is created, clink on the "Next" button, Save the report to a file. Then use the Advanced editor options to add the resulting XML file to your post as an attachment.
- Was this adapter built from factory with the computer?
- Has this mouse (or other Bluetooth* device) ever worked fine?
- What is the the status of the Bluetooth* adapter in Device Manager when the issue happens?
Rolled back to old versions:
Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) 19.11.1639.649
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 22.214.171.124
I'm testing it right now and the problem seems solved: no more serious disconnects.
As before, I have also disabled for 'Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)' the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" check box.
Will need a month of testing to confirm the bug is gone....