Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

AC 7265 Can't find Bluetooth on Windows 10

d_kunze
Beginner

Hello, I have upgrated my Acer aspire 5820TG with the AC 7265 Wifi modul and i can't get bluetooth to work. In the device manager is no bluetooth been shown. I tried all latest drivers and even to tape some of the pins, as shown for the AC 7260, but nothing works.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello d_kunze,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265.  

I would like to let you know that when you perform an integration (using a component that did not come integrated with the laptop) it may not work properly due to the laptop being programmed (from the BIOS) to work with the original component, in this case, the wireless adapter.

Also. bear in mind that laptop manufacturers take our drivers (generic) and customized them to work with the original components of the laptop, I recommend you to check with Acer to confirm that the new adapter is compatible and supported by the BIOS and drivers from them.

However, in order to help you further, can you confirm if there are any errors in the device manager (code 10 or 43)?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
d_kunze
Beginner
Hi Deivid, thank you for your answer. There are no errors in the device Manager. I'll try to contact Acer then.
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello d_kunze, 

Thanks for your response. In this case, if you already tried the latest Bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers from Intel and Acer, the best action to take would be to check with Acer for further instructions and drivers.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos