Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

AC 9560 160MHz fonctionne parfaitement quelques minutes puis s'arrète

ndela6
Beginner

bonjour, ma AC 9560 160MHz fonctionne parfaitement quelques minutes puis le logo wifi se transforme en une planète qui me dit wifi indisponible.

je me déconnecte puis me reconnecte et tout refonctionne normalement.

pas de problème avec les autre appareils.

si le PC est en ethernet, pas de problème.

windows 10 est à jours et drivers intel à jours.

auriez vous une solution??

merci

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

ndela6, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

What is the mode of the Router?

Is this a new computer?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Was it working fine before?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

When did the issue start?

Which specific Windows* version are you using?

Did you check with your Internet service provider to make sure the Internet is working properly?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
ndela6
Beginner

bonjour, merci de me répondre.

je viens de mettre ma configuration complète. c'est un MSI GP73leopard 8RE

tout semble être à jours., tout fonctionnait parfaitement bien mais le problème existe depuis plusieurs semaines.

coté fournisseur internet, pas de soucis avec ma box. pas de soucis avec les téléphone portables.

c'est un réseau domicile.

pas de modification de matériel.

merci encore, bonne journée.

0 Kudos
ndela6
Beginner

cette version est plus précise...

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ndela6, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing those details.

Just to confirm:

What is the mode of the Router?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

Do you have the option to test the laptop on a different Router or network?

In the link below you will find the Advanced Intel® Wireless Adapter Settings, there are some troubleshooting steps that we can try in order to try to fix this problem:

• Since the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 works with the 802.11ac protocol, please set the Wireless Mode to VHT mode or 802.11ac
  • Test different channel bands, test bands 2.4GHZ only and then 5GHz only.
  • Change the channel width from "Auto" to "20 MHz"
  • Disable Fast BSS Transition Roaming

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005585/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

Just to let you know, we always recommend to install the Wireless driver provided by the manufacturer of the computer, since that driver was customized by them work with your specific platform.

I looked on MSI"S web site and the proper Wireless driver for your system is version, 20.100.0.4, please try a clean installation of that driver:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/GP73-Leopard-8RE#down-driver&Win10%2064 

Also, sometimes a firmware update of the Router is needed, in that case, please get in contact directly with the manufacturer of it to confirm if that option is available and install all the updates.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ndela6, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
ndela6
Beginner

bonjour, après bien des test et des essais, rien ne fonctionne mieux.

la carte est acheté d'origine avec le PC.

j'ai testé presque tout ce que vous aviez indiqué mais sans résultat.

merci de demander des informations.

je aller demander conseil à MSI. peut être aurais je plus de chance.

merci

cordialement

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ndela6, You are very welcome, thank you very much for sharing that information.

We are sorry to hear that the problem in reference to the Wireless connection getting dropped randomly still persists.

Yes, that will be a pretty good option and the next thing to do, to get in contact directly with MSI for further technical assistance and to report this scenario. Keep in mind that there is also a possibility of this issue being related to a hardware problem with the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 card itself, they should be able to provide the warranty options available for your product in there.

Please let us know the results, the outcome, of getting in contact directly with MSI.

https://fr.msi.com/

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos