Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

AC 9560 Hardware off / Software on

Jorwales
Beginner
I have the above NIC running driver version 22.30.0.1 (literally just installed, issue occurred on previous driver used and is still happening) and a netsh show wlan output shows the hardware is off but the software is on. I can’t see any ssid’s, I can’t enabled the WiFi in windows 10. I’ve wiped clean a new image of W10, deleted multiple drivers, hard reset the laptop with the battery out and nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Khun_Doug
Valued Contributor I

Jorwales,

You don't mention the type of laptop the AC 9560 is installed in. Is this a replacement for another adapter? Was the other adapter working before the replacement? And did you verify the AC 9560 is compatible with the laptop you installed it into?

Please download the Intel System Support Utility to collect hardware and OS information. Run the utility, leave the default settings, click Scan, then click Next, and finally save the results as a file. Please attach the file in your reply.

0 Kudos
Jorwales
Beginner
It’s an Predator Helios 300, I didn’t install the card it came pre-installed. I’ll do that when I can, thanks.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jorwales

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jorwales

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos