Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

AC-9560 V.20.80.00 Erro code in driver manager

RKlin
Beginner

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ratchakan,

Thank you for posting in our Intel ® Community.

I understand that you are facing the "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" error, let us do our best to assist you.

In order to determine the status of your system please provide me with the .txt file that the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-Best System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

The error is generated when Device Manager can't start the hardware device, a situation usually caused by outdated or corrupted drivers or by a damaged component.

A device may also receive a Code 10 error if a driver generates an error that Device Manager doesn't understand. A Code 10 error can be a very generic message indicating some kind of unspecified driver or hardware problem.

I will provide you with further instructions once that I have your report.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
prodr6
Novice

Go back.the October update do this. I install the older version of Windows and the wifi work. I disable the updates. And wait for Microsoft repair this

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ratchakan,

We just wanted to double check if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
RKlin
Beginner

Ok. sorry, it too late.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ratchakan,

Thank you for your response.

Based on the latest report that you sent, you might be facing a driver corruption that is causing the error code 10 to be generated by your computer.

I suggest you performing a clean installation of drivers. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers for the device is a likely solution to a Code 10 error. Notice that properly reinstalling a driver is not the same as simply updating a driver. A full driver reinstall involves completely removing the currently installed driver and then letting Windows install it over again from scratch.

Please perform these steps and let us know the outcome: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers

Here you will find our latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28143/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-10?product=99446 Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10

I hope this helps, please let me know the outcome.

Regards,

Diego Sanchez Campos.

Intel (R) Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ratchakan,

We just wanted to double check if you need further assistance?

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos