Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

AC-9560 windows 7 drivers

vagenrider
Beginner

hi guys,i really need ac-9560 drivers for windows 7.searching the last months everywhere but nothing.i find here some driver packages witch mentions that includes win7 drivers but there is no win7 drivers inside.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

How about this: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for IT Admins

Leon

Edit:

Sorry, for misleading you.  Windows 7 not supported in this package for AC 9560 

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @vagenrider 

Try to download from the same download page the driver package version 21.40.5. It looks that is what you are looking for.

Leon

0 Kudos
vagenrider
Beginner

mate just tried this but says "no driver found"

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello vagenrider,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

In this case, we no longer provide drivers for the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 that are compatible with Windows* 7. Our recommendation is to check if your system manufacturer can provide you with drivers compatible with your OS. 

If you need assistance looking for your OEM drivers, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

This will generate a report of your system, using this report we will be able to check which is your system manufacturer and help you trying to find if your OEM provides drivers compatible with Windows* 7.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello vagenrider,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
vagenrider
Beginner

I did not answer because I really can not understand why I have to suffer so much for something as insignificant as a driver. sometimes some people disappoint you much more than you would expect

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello vagenrider, 

I do understand the situation, however, keep in mind that since Microsoft stopped supporting Windows* 7, the number of drivers compatible with that operating system has diminished, right now, our drivers for this wireless card are intended for Windows* 10 and Windows* 11. 

Our recommendation is to reach your system manufacturer since they have to approve and provide the drivers for the operating systems that their systems support. 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best regards,  

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Aitb
Beginner

I have the same problem, I bought the 9560 for my win 7 laptop, but I can't use it cus I don't have drivers :'( I bought it cus my other one (3160) died could you please post the windows 7 drivers for the 9560 🥺 also I can't update to win 10 cus it will bsod 20 times an hour

0 Kudos