Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

AX200 Wifi Adapter Code 10

PeterATL
Beginner

A few days ago my wifi stopped working and I noticed that my AX200 wireless adapter is stopped with Code 10 in device manager:

2020-08-07_9-42-26.jpg

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I followed all the steps in this post by Intel (Code 10 Error in Device Manager for Bluetooth or Wireless Device) and performed a clean install of several versions of the wifi drivers, including the Lenovo OEM drivers as well as the latest intel drivers 21.90.3 and 21.110.1. But no matter what I try, the error persists. I made sure Windows is up to date and installed all the latest firmware. I am not sure what else to try and how to fix this issue, I've only had the laptop (Lenovo P1) for 2 months. I am running Windows 10 64bit

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

PeterATL, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the specific model of the laptop?

What is the model of the Router?

The Wireless connection, was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

When did the issue start?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello PeterATL, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello PeterATL, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos