Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7443 Discussions

AX200 wowlan, continously wake up the pc

ClaudioCl2
Beginner

Hi!

i tried to use my AX200 in my desktop pc to wake up my pc. The wowlan function works well. For every magic packet i send the pc is turned on. The problem is that the AX200 wakes up the pc even without magic packets every ten minutes or less. Looking at my router (fritzbox 7590) log i can see that the card disconnects during the hibernation or standby of the pc. after the disconnection the pc turn on, reconnect to wifi and go back to sleep for the next 10 minutes or less.  How can i solve the problem?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ClaudioCl2
Beginner

i've seen that i have exactly the same problem of the thread "WoL - Intel WiFi 6 AX201 160Mhz wakes PC from sleep every 10 minutes" of the user JJ123

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ClaudioCl2,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+).  

In order to better assist you, please try the following: 

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?   

2. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

3. What is the operating system installed and its version?

4. Is this issue recent? Did the computer work properly before?

5. Can you take a picture where we can see the router logs that you mentioned?

6. Does this issue happen with the latest Intel drivers or also with the laptop or desktop computer's latest drivers?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ClaudioCl2,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ClaudioCl2,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Pleasehelpme12
Have been having on going wifi adapter issues with my Intel wifi 6 AX2021 even after removing the wifi drivers and Bluetooth drivers and performing a fresh download from the website. Sometimes uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it/restarting my latop may fix the problem for 2-30min before it turns back off. The message i receive is code 43 and sometimes 10 which apparently has something to do with my downloading drivers in the wrong order but i followed Scotts advice step by step making sure too not make a mistake and I'm still stuck with the same issue any help or advice would he appreciated as i can't get any work done. Doesn't even allow me mobile hotspot
0 Kudos
Pleasehelpme12
No clue how i managed to make so many Grammer and simple spelling mistakes let me know if you find it hard to understand lol
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Grammer is spelled grammar.<G>

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos