Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

AX200NGW vs AX210NGW for Asus TUF FA50611

Overlord
Novice

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to replace my Asus TUF FA50611's faulty wifi card. A Youtuber who experienced the same problem with this Asus unit suggested AX200NGW as it works with an AMD processor. However, I've seen this AX210NGW available. would this be better to use this since it's WIFI 6e? (though I don't think I need it right now, but it would be nice to have.) or should I stick with buying AX200NGW? Also, not sure about compatibility with my machine.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Overlord

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Before you change the wireless card for one the same model or a different model, you have to check compatibility with the motherboard manufacturer. They will also provide instructions on how to integrate the wireless card if this is possible. For more information please check our article:

You can get the wireless card specifications in our website:

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Overlord
Novice

Thank you so much @David_G_Intel  for your reply and to @AndrewG_Intel for replying to my question on the other thread regarding this wifi card. Will check all of your suggestion out. Currently, the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210NGW I ordered was already shipped and might take two weeks or so to arrive. I will definitely update this thread and hopefully won't encounter any issues *fingers crossed*. 

All the best,

Overlord

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos