Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7511 Discussions

AX210 Bluetooth audio latency issues

SpoonPotato
Beginner
I have been using the AX210 card in my Windows 11 PC without issue for some time now, but recently ran into some latency issues when I tried to connect some bluetooth speakers. There is consistently around 300ms of audio delay, where there was no noticeable delay before. I am using the latest drivers for the card and the latest Windows 11 update. Is there any possible fix to this?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, SpoonPotato.

Thank you for posting in our Community. Let me help you with your issues regarding the Bluetooth audio latency. You told me about the model AX210 card and Windows 11 operating system, but I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as Bluetooth version, manufacturer(if you are using an OEM device), Wi-Fi driver version(if possible), and errors logged in the system, etc). Also, if you have done any steps to fix this issue before contacting us please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi SpoonPotato. 

How are you doing? Kindly please send us the SSU logs so we can check your system details for you. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, SpoonPotato.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos