Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7365 Discussions

About vPro/AMT function via PCIe link

SKuo
Beginner

Hi,

I would like to know if vPro/AMT function can be supported by add-in card PCIe NIC like Intel I225-LM. From I225 spec, we could know I225 supports vPro via PCIe link and SMBus. The question is how we set up IME network interface to add-in card NIC?  We have a system which is Whiskey lake U with onboard NIC I219-LM. But seems IME only view I219-LM for its connect interface. We're trying to test vPro/AMT function via PCIE link of add-in card I225-LM.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SKuo,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please provide the exact Operating System used as well as the PBA and serial number of the adapter. You may refer to the link below on where to find the PBA number. Providing photos of the adapter focusing on the markings (white sticker) found on the physical card will be highly appreciated for us to double check on it. The PBA consists 6-digit number located at the last part of the serial number.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007022/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

Awaiting to your response.

Should there be no reply, we will make sure to reach out after 3 business days . 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SKuo,

Good day!

Please provide the information requested for us to proceed checking your query. 

We hope to hear from you soon.

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SKuo,

How are you doing today?

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos