Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Ac 7260 Asus x555ln

TlhTsdmr
Beginner
Hello, I have an Asus x555ln device, I will buy ac7260, which is a dual band model with only one antenna, but I am hesitant about Bluetooth shooting, will there be any problems if I wear it?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello TlhTsdmr,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

In this case, you need to check with Asus for compatibility between the card and the system. This is very important because if compatibility is not checked before purchasing the card, there is a risk that it will not work with the system and the functioning will not be the desired one. Our recommendation is to first check with ASUS before integrating the card into the system. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
TlhTsdmr
Beginner
I wanted to get suggestions from experienced people. There is no compatibility problem, but the fact that it is a single antenna makes me a little suspicious.
0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello TlhTsdmr,

Thank you for the information provided, in this case, since you will be integrating the wireless card to an OEM system we cannot guarantee its functioning. You may find useful information in our article "Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade". 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687.html

Please keep in mind that for the installation process, our recommendation is always to check with the OEM to be sure everything is properly connected. 

We understand you are looking for other users' experiences with this card, we will leave this thread open in order for fellow members to be able to participate in it, however, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
TlhTsdmr
Beginner
0 Kudos