Ac 7260 disconnects every other second. No issues with my Roku, Phones, router etc- only my laptop with AC 7260 card. Have read every blog and tried every setting, latest drivers etc. Only thought is that it must be a bad card or a setting mismatch between card and router. Help....
Try the following actions in order to discard the common reasons for wireless connectivity issues:
- Apply the configuration from the following advisory: http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/sb/CS-030709.htm Wireless Networking — What are the Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity?
- Check with the http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm Computer Manufacturer Support and obtain the most recent drivers for your wireless adapter, as second option, you can use the ones available from: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/75439/Intel-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-7260 Downloads for Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
- If you consider that the adapter may be defective, we suggest you to contact the http://www.intel.com/support/oems.htm Computer Manufacturer Support.
In case you require further assistance, please provide the following:
- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility and use it to create the report, then attach the file to this thread using the Advanced editor.
- Let us know Wireless access point model and firmware version.
- Is this the wireless adapter that came with your computer?
- Have you tried connecting to other networks to check if the behavior changes?