Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Asus N76VZ-V2G-T1007V (Centrino® Wireless-N 2230) WLAN Problem mit FB7390

idata
Employee

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe mir vor kurzem oben genanntes Notebook gekauft und habe Probleme mit der automatischen Verbindung des WLAN zu meiner Fritz.Box 7390:

Wenn ich das Notebook boote (Win7 HP x64) wird die WLAN Karte erst ganz am Schluß eingeschaltet (Diode am NB geht an) sie versucht sich dann zu verbinden, aber nach 10 sek. wird das rote X angezeigt.

Wenn ich mir in der Systemsteuerung die WLAN Verbindung ansehe, so ist diese aktiviert (bei rechtsklick taucht nur "deaktivieren" auf) wenn ich dann auf Problembehandlung gehe, so wird festgestellt, das der WLAN Adapter deaktiviert ist, klicke ich dann auf "Diesen Fix ausführen" steht die Verbindung nach 3 sek., teilweise muß ich dies aber auch zweimal machen, da nach start von Firefox die Verbindung schon wieder weg ist.

Haken bei "Automatisch verbinden" ist gesetzt.

Haken bei "Der Computer darf dieses Gerät abschalten um Strom zu sparen" ist nicht gesetzt.

Die FB ist so eingestellt:

[IMG]http://s1.directupload.net/images/130113/t9adf326.png[/IMG] http://s1.directupload.net/images/130113/t9adf326.png[/IMG]

Dabei fällt mir gerade noch auf, warum sind das nur 117 Mbit/s, sollten doch 300 sein.

Hat jemand eine Lösung für das Verbindungsproblem?

Bitte helft mir ich google jetzt schon seit Freitag danach, achja, SP1 ist auf dem NB installiert und alle Updates auch, Treiber des WLAN Adapters ist laut Win7 auch aktuell, die FB hat Firmware-Version: 84.05.22.

Der WLAN adapter ist ein Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 oder muß ich eine der beiden "Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter" nehmen, die noch als Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung 2 und 3 zur Verfügung stehen?

Gruß AN76

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, thank you for your post,

Note that this forum is mostly supported in English, please reply if possible in English to assist you further.

thank You,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi all,

I have recently purchased the above laptop and have problems with the automatic connection of the WLAN to my Fritz box 7390:

When I boot the notebook (Win7 HP x64) is the wireless card turned on until the very end (the diode goes to NB) it tries to connect to it, but seconds after 10 hours. is the red X appears.

When I look in the Control Panel, look at the Wi-Fi connection, then this is activated (with right click appears "off" only) if I then go to troubleshooting, it is determined that the wireless adapter is disabled, I click on the "This Fix "Run the communication sec after the third, partly I must also make it twice because after the start of Firefox connection is gone.

Check "Connect automatically" is set.

Check "The computer can turn off this device to save power" is not set.

The FB is set:

That reminds me to just yet, why are only 117 Mbit / s, but should be the 300th

Does anyone have a solution to the connection problem?

Please help me I google now since Friday then, oh yeah, SP1 is installed on the NB and also updates, driver of the wireless adapter is also loud Win7 currently, the Department has Firmware Version...
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Frank,

The connection should indeed occur automatically after you have connected to the network once. What you can try is to download the latest drivers from your laptop manufacturer for the wireless adapter, save it to the desktop, then uninstall the Intel ® Centrino ® Wireless-N 2230 from device manager, and the Intel PROSet wireless WiFi software from control panel/uninstall a program. Then install the recently downloaded drivers, this would clear any possible corruption of the drivers.

You may also try and start the computer in safe mode with networking, and test your connection there, this would help you to find out if the issue is hardware or software related, (if the issue persists in safe mode with networking then it would be hardware related) see the instructions from the link below:

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2268 How to start Windows in Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking - ESET Knowledgebase

NOTE: This links is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Also the speed you mention is accurate, you would only get 300mbps in a perfect environment, but on the 2.4GHz band there is a lot of interference, you may get better speed if you change to a less used channel, like channel 1 or 11 (the default is 6).

The network adapter you need to select for your wireless connections is the Intel ® Centrino ® Wireless-N 2230 , the Microsoft virtual Miniport ones are not actual adapters.

0 Kudos