Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7426 Discussions

BSOD - wireless

JPH73
Beginner

Hi - I am getting infrequent BSOD errors WHEA Uncorrectable errors, i have tried to identify the error (scanning the SSD, reinstalling windows etc..but nothing fixes it or is able to dientify the problem - the SSD shows up as fine on crystal scan). 

The BSOD does not generate a mini dump file (and the right boxes are ticked to do so).

In event viewer there is the following at the time of the BSOD:

WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped unexpectedly.

Module Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelIHVRouter06.dll

and also 

Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

I'm not sure if these could cause a BSOD

I have run the intel support utility, which is this file as an output. 

Any idea what is wrong or what I should do?

I have tried various forums which all draw a blank. As the computer works fine apart from infrequent BSOD (say 1-2x a week; I shut down the laptop and start it up again and its fine but it means I have to be continutally saving stuff in case it happens and moved everything of the hard drive just in case its that).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Test and/or replace your memory.   And, even if it passes the test, it could still be bad.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
JPH73
Beginner
0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello JPH73,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

In this case, our recommendation is to check with your system manufacturer in order to check the memory of the system. 

Hope this information is useful, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JPH73
Beginner
0 Kudos