Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

BT disparaît assez souvent au démarrage, n'apparaît pas, ça semble aléatoire. Vous pouvez peut-être m'indiquer ce que je pourrais faire pour résoudre ce problème. Serge,

SQuen
Beginner

0 Kudos
31 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for your response. Other steps you can take is make sure Windows* is up to date. Check Windows* updates – scan and apply all of them. Based on the troubleshooting performed, from this point forward, we recommend contacting the system manufacturer to address this issue. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

This morning no BT, so please find herewith screenshot of Hidden Devices from Device Manager. When scanning for hardware changes nothing is happening and within Properties "Device Status" is showing "This hardware device is currently not connected to the computer Code 45) , to correct this issue reconnect the hardware device to the computer".

Correct me if i am wrong but Bluetooth is a part of AC 9560 that is always enabled, hardware issue ?

Windows is always up to date.

I am also using Drivers Assistant and Support from Intel for drivers.

On the 10th of December 2018 i have contacted Gigabyte the motherboard manufacturer and he decided to replace the motherboard that has no effect about the BT issue.

This issue happens randomly.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

I made several tests and the sole working at 95% is to :

1 - Shut down Windows

2 - Switch off the PSU

3 - With PSU switched off push the PC start button, Leds on Ram go on and off

4 - Switch on the PSU

5 - Switch on the PC

6 - Start Windows and BT is back

This procedure empties the motherboard capacitors and IMHO reset AC 9560 and the CPU.

It is very annoying to have to do this at every start if i want to get BT working.

AC 9560 being a part of the motherboard installed by the manufacturer Gigabyte and considering that this motherboard has been already replaced, only one component involved in this issue is still the same from the beginning it is the processor 8086k and its integrated CNVi.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

I removed i7-8086K CPU and installed i3-8350K instead.

Since this change made 2 days ago i did not meet any BT issue again, BT appears at each start.

I've placed an order to replace i7-8086K with i9-9900K, i'll keep you inform when i9 is installed.

Happy new year and best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Received and installed i9-9900K, made many tests and i do not face again BT issue, hope this will keep on ...

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Some more news, one week after changing the CPU BT issue came back.

The only procedure working to solve this issue is always the same :

1 - Shut down Windows

2 - Switch off the PSU

3 - With PSU switched off push the PC start button, Leds on Ram go on and off

4 - Switch on the PSU

5 - Switch on the PC

6 - Start Windows and BT is back

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, This could be related to the Integrated Intel® Wireless-AC (CNVi) and Companion RF (CRF) Module technologies implemented on the motherboard design. Wireless adapters such as the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 currently only support certain processors and can only be used on systems/motherboards that are specifically designed to support these technologies. We will do further research about this. In the meantime, are you able to test another power supply? Please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Are you able to use another power supply for testing purposes? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Are you able to use another power supply? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Yes the PS is the first item that has been changed.

So up to now i've changed:

• Power Supply
  • Motherboard
  • CPU

Bios has been updated to the last one F7f dated 15 January 2019.

BT issue still randomly present. It seems that sometimes CNVi is not initialized, but when it is "on" at start it stays "on" for the full session.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for following the steps recommended to address this issue. Based on the troubleshooting performed and the fact that the processor and power supply were replaced, it seems that this issue may be addressed by your motherboard manufacturer. It is worth mentioning that the main components installed on your system should be compatible. We recommend contacting your motherboard manufacturer to see whether they can replicate this issue and address it via a BIOS firmware. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos