Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

BT disparaît assez souvent au démarrage, n'apparaît pas, ça semble aléatoire. Vous pouvez peut-être m'indiquer ce que je pourrais faire pour résoudre ce problème. Serge,

SQuen
Beginner

0 Kudos
31 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. We would like to gather this information: Did the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 come pre-installed on this motherboard model? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it did come pre-installed on the motherboard.

Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 il always loaded within the vice Manager, only BT doesn't show sometimes.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Sorry for the mistakes:

(Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 il always loaded within the vice Manager, only BT doesn't show sometimes) should be:

Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 is always loaded within the device Manager, only BT doesn't show sometimes.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for your response. Please try these steps and let us know if the issue persists. 1. Open the Start Menu in Windows*. 2. Type "Services". 3. Click Yes at the pop-up window to allow this app to make changes 4. Locate the Bluetooth Support Service and click on it. 5. Click Restart at the top-left corner. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
arazi1
Beginner

HI Wanner

i kinda have the same issue in my laptop i tried the above mentioned method but still the BLUETOOTH doesn't APPEAR

any advice on it please

thank you

Afker Razik

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Thanks for your follow up, in between times the motherboard manufacturer asked me to get it replaced saying that it was surely defective, it's what i did and received the new one yesterday afternoon, BT works well at 100% (for the time being ...).

But i'll keep your answer just in case.

Thanks and best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

I spoke too early...

Even with the new motherboard BT doesn't show today.

I went to "Services", found "Intel Bluetooth Service" restarted and no change, found "Bluetooth Driver Management Service", (did not find "Bluetooth Support Service") restarted service and got the same result, BT does not work, within "Parameters" BT is "desactivated" and within "Device Manager" BT does not show.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

BT is back but it's may be by chance ...

I did the following:

1 - Shut down Windows

2 - Switch off the PSU

3 - With PSU switched off push the PC start button, Leds on Ram went on and off

4 - Switch on the PSU

5 - Switch on the PC

6 - Start Windows and BT is back

Next time BT disappears i'll try again this method to confirm or infirm that it works, but IMHO it is not a normal working way.

Serge,

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for your response. If you continue to experience Bluetooth issues, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

The above method worked once but not even twice ...

BT this morning was not on, i tried the above method and windows started with blue screen "Internal Power error" and no more BT.

I do not know what to do now.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, First, try installing the following driver: For Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 Version: 20.90.1 (Latest) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28267/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=99446 **How to install: 1. Download the file to a folder on your PC. 2. Uninstall current version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software. 3. Double click on the file to launch installation. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

This driver is already up to date, have a look on the attached Detailed system report.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

and here attached Detailed system report when BT does not show

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for your response. To continue troubleshooting this issue, please try these steps: Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html For Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10 Version: 20.100.0 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28358/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-10?product=99446 For Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10 Version: 20.90.1 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28267/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=99446 If the issue persists, please run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View. 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Thanks for your follow up.

Drivers have been removed and installed again as per your demand, BT is still no present.

Please find here attached SSU report as required.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello SQuen, Thank you for attaching the report to this thread. To continue working on this issue, please follow these recommendations: A. In Windows* Device Manager, go to "view" and choose "Show Hidden Devices". If the Bluetooth radio is shown, choose the Bluetooth icon and right click on it. Then choose "Scan for Hardware Changes". B. If the issue persists, try using the Bluetooth troubleshooter in Windows* 10. C. This issue can be caused by outdated drivers. Is your system up to date? (i.e BIOS, Chipset drivers, USB driver, etc.) I noticed that you are not using the latest BIOS firmware available for your system. BIOS updates may contain fixes. We recommend contacting your system manufacturer to see if updating the BIOS will fix this issue and follow their recommendations regarding this update. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

Just a fast reply, i'm using F6 bios that is the last Bios from Gigabyte.

For chipset etc, i'm using all the last drivers from Intel or Gigabyte.

Reply will continue tomorrow.

Best regards,

Serge,

0 Kudos
SQuen
Beginner

Hi Wanner,

No luck this morning BT works ...

Please find herewith attached :

• Screenshot of Hidden devices
  • Screenshot of SSU compare with BT no show and showing
  • SSU report of today with BT working