Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Bluetooth Driver not in Device Manager

Lalafell
Beginner

Hello. I think I have a similar issue to others but I don't see a solution that works. I had Bluetooth and it was fine. One day a few months ago it just stopped working. I am running windows 10 x64.

-There is no button to turn it on in the Bluetooth settings.

-I have run the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it states: that Bluetooth is not available on this device.

-I updated my windows.

-I have changed the Bluetooth Support Service so that is running and  automatic and then restarted my computer.

-When I check the device manager. there is nothing that shows Bluetooth, even in the hidden list. 

-I updated all the drivers listed and still nothing.

I believe I have the default Bluetooth that came with the PC. What options do I have? I can't figure out why my Bluetooth doesn't exist anymore. Can I get help with this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Lalafell,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Do you remember if there was any change before the issue started?
  • What is the wireless adapter model? You can check this by going to Device Manager > Network adapters.
  • Was the adapter pre-installed in the PC?
  • How did you perform the driver updates?

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos