Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7367 Discussions

Bluetooth is unstable

mengdongbao
Beginner
When use the ax200 to connect to 2.4GHz WIFI,bluetooth becomes unstable
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

mengdongbao, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this subject, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

When you said " Bluetooth is unstable", what do you mean by that? Please provide a detailed description of the problem.

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

When did the issue start?

Was it working fine before?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

The wireless card, did you purchased it separately or did it came installed on the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or work environment?

Please provide the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello mengdongbao, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello mengdongbao, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos