Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Bonjour à tous, voila mon PC demi neuf est équipé d'une carte reseau dual bande AC 3168, et me donne une réception que de 433Mbits/s or mon routeur est en reseau AC et en Fibre alors que mon voisin à le meme pc Que moi or lui Obtiens un retour de 780Mbit/

BMerl4
Beginner

Or tout comme moi il est à environ 4 mètre du routeur Box SFR pour un réseau de un Gbits , est ce que la Wirless AC-8265 serai plus performante merci d'avance à vous tous cordialement

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do not attempt to replace the wifi card without consulting with your laptop manufacturer.

Doc

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello BMerl4,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I would like to mention that assistance is only provided in the English Language. Also, we are using a translator software to check the information you provided.

I agree with the information provided by Al.Hill about consulting with your laptop/PC manufacturer before attempting to replace the Wireless Adapter to an Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265.

Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) may limit the computer to only specific wireless adapters, causing an installation error when booting with a different, previously installed wireless adapter.

We do not recommend installing or upgrading the various Intel Wireless Adapters.

Replacing an adapter associated with specific wireless software and a different adapter type may cause connection issues or software error messages. Also, your OEM can customize drivers and software to enable or alter features, or provide improved operation on your computer.

Your OEM (laptop/PC manufacturer) is the one that is familiar with the design and technical specifications of your system, so they are the proper channel of support to check if a different wireless adapter may work fine and provide better performance.

For more information, please review the Regulatory Information Regarding Wireless Hardware Installation or Upgrade.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos